Applications are now open!
What is the Earls Gate Community Fund?
We are delighted to launch our Community Fund that will make grants available to voluntary and community sector organisations in the Grangemouth and neighbouring council ward areas.
We know that one of the best ways to have a positive impact in our communities is to work with community partners that are already doing great work and help them to achieve more. The fund will benefit organisations that help tackle some of the challenges faced by communities.
We recognise that communities are built by people. We want to help create communities where people are proud to live and make them more cohesive and sustainable.
The maximum amount available per application is £1,500.
We understand you may have lots of questions about the fund, so we have pulled together this document to provide guidance on how it works.
What will we fund?
We are interested in organisations that:
- Build stronger communities
- Reduce social isolation amongst vulnerable people
- Strengthen community partnerships
We are open minded about the type of organisation we will support, so get in touch with us! In a nutshell; it’s anything that could help build a stronger community.
Your project can be new or an enhancement of something that already exists, but you must commit to engaging with the local community and must fit the aims outlined above.
About your organisation
Applications are only accepted from ‘not for profit’ organisations such as:
- Charities (need to be registered if income exceeds £10,000)
- Constituted organisations such as community or voluntary
- Social enterprises
- Community interest companies
You must also be able to provide supporting evidence such as a written constitution, charity number, or community interest report.
We appreciate that not every organisation will be on social media, but, if you are, please can you provide us with your page names. If your application is approved, this will help us share your organisation’s success and raise awareness of the good work you will be doing in the community.
All funded organisations must:
- Demonstrate how the local community has been involved in the project
- Keep a record of how the funding has been spent, including receipts
- Contribute to one of the three themes outlined for the fund:
- Building stronger communities
- Reducing social isolation amongst vulnerable adults
- Strengthening community partnerships
- Deliver in one of the areas identified for the fund
How to apply
To apply for the Earls Gate Community Fund, please download the application form via one of the links below, complete, sign and return to firstname.lastname@example.org
Please also refer to this Guidance Notes document for further information and assistance when completing the form.
Please note, closing date for the second round of applications is 5pm on 31 October 2021